Infinity is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining ber + mal + ber + ist into a 4 socket polearm or spear. It requires at least level 63 to equip.
Infinity takes a top spot as overpowered runeword because it is the best mercenary runeword for characters that deal elemental damage. The Conviction Aura granted by this aura runeword reduces enemy defenses and lowers enemy cold, fire, and lightning resistances.
Even though the runeword provides additional reduced Enemy Lightning Resistance, this only applies for the wielder of the polearm. So when using this for your mercenary, this will only boost the Chain Lightning procs from the runeword. When using Infinity for a mercenary, the best base is an ethereal (Giant) Thresher.
The high cost of 2 Ber runes makes this a very rare runeword.
Patch 2.4: Infinity, Obedience, and Pride can be used by Spears and Amazon Spears.
|maximum resist −%||65||70||75||80||85||90||95||100||105|
- 50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Chain Lightning When You Kill An Enemy
- Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped
- +35% Faster Run/Walk
- +255-325% Enhanced Damage (varies)
- -45-55% To Enemy Lightning Resistance (varies)
- 40% Chance of Crushing Blow
- Prevent Monster Heal
- +(0.5*Clvl) To Vitality (Based on Character Level)
- 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
- Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30 Charges)
- socketed (4)