Destruction is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining vex + lo + ber + jah + ko into a 5 socket polearm or sword. It requires at least level 65 to equip.
The Destruction runeword has quite a few spell procs and can be amusing to use. But, for the very high cost of Vex, Lo, Ber, and Jah runes, it is never worth it to create. The better and much cheaper option to use when creating a build around skill procs is the Rift runeword.
- 23% Chance To Cast Level 12 Volcano On Striking
- 5% Chance To Cast Level 23 Molten Boulder On Striking
- 100% Chance To Cast level 45 Meteor When You Die
- 15% Chance To Cast Level 22 Nova On Attack
- +350% Enhanced Damage
- Ignore Target's Defense
- Adds 100-180 Magic Damage
- 7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
- 20% Chance Of Crushing Blow
- 20% Deadly Strike
- Prevent Monster Heal
- +10 To Dexterity
- socketed (5)