Wrath is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining pul + lum + ber + mal into a 4 socket missile weapon. It requires at least level 63 to equip.
Wrath has a 30% chance to cast a level 1 Decrepify on striking. When the curse is active, damage, speed, and physical resistance are reduced by 50%. The curse has a fixed 4 yard radius.
Wrath has a 5% chance to cast a level 10 Life Tap on striking. When the curse is active, 50% of all physical damage is returned as life. The percentage of life leech does not scale with the level of the curse, only the radius and duration is increased.
|Life Tap level|
- 30% Chance To Cast Level 1 Decrepify On Striking
- 5% Chance To Cast Level 10 Life Tap On Striking
- +375% Damage To Demons
- +100 To Attack Rating Against Demons
- +250-300% Damage To Undead (varies)
- Adds 85-120 Magic Damage
- Adds 41-240 Lightning Damage
- 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
- Prevent Monster Heal
- +10 To Energy
- Cannot Be Frozen
- socketed (4)