Dragon is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining sur + lo + sol into a 3 socket body armor or shield. It requires at least level 61 to equip.
The most, and arguably only, interesting property on this runeword is the Holy Fire aura. Since this runeword can be made in both body armors as shields, the auras can be stacked to level 28. When combined with a Hand of Justice, the aura can be further stacked to level 44.
With the planned improvements to AoE Damage Aura Skills and Hydras, this setup could prove to be even more effective in patch 2.4.
- 20% Chance to Cast Level 18 Venom When Struck
- 12% Chance To Cast Level 15 Hydra On Striking
- Level 14 Holy Fire Aura When Equipped
- +360 Defense
- +230 Defense Vs. Missile
- +3-5 To All Attributes (varies)
- +(0.375*Clvl) To Strength (Based on Character Level)
- +5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
- Damage Reduced by 7
- Increase Maximum Mana 5%
- +50 To Mana
- socketed (3)