Death is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining hel + el + vex + ort + gul into a 5 socket sword or axe. It requires at least level 55 to equip.
The Death runeword is similar to Breath of the Dying, in a sense that it is also Indestructible and gives a huge Damage boost. On top of this, it provides a whopping 50% Chance of Crushing Blow and Deadly Strike.
On average, it will provide more damage than BotD, but for a lower cost. It does lack the dual leach and Increased Attack Speed, and can't be made in a Polearm, so it's not suitable for a Mercenary.
- 100% Chance To Cast Level 44 Chain Lightning When You Die
- 25% Chance To Cast Level 18 Glacial Spike On Attack
- +300-385% Enhanced Damage (varies)
- 20% Bonus To Attack Rating
- +50 To Attack Rating
- Adds 1-50 Lightning Damage
- 7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
- 50% Chance of Crushing Blow
- (0.5*Clvl)% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
- +1 To Light Radius
- Level 22 Blood Golem (15 Charges)
- Requirements -20%
- socketed (5)