Plague is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining cham + shael + um into a 3 socket sword, claw or dagger. It requires at least level 67 to equip.
The Plague runeword is a high level weapon runeword released in patch 2.4. It is one of the runewords that were in the original game files, but were disabled. Blizzard had announced 10 new runewords for patch 1.11, but only 7 made it in the final release (excluding Plague).
The allowed gear initially changed from all weapons to Swords only, this severely limited the usability and was a missed opportunity to give a solid runeword for Claws and Daggers.
|duration reduction %||72||73||75||76||76||78||78||79||79|
Plague has a 20% chance to cast a level 12 Lower Resist when struck.
|Lower Resist level|
|resist all -%||52||54||55||56||57||58||59||60||61|
- 25% Chance to Cast Level 15 Poison Nova On Striking
- 20% Chance to Cast Level 12 Lower Resist When Struck
- Level 13-17 Cleansing Aura When Equipped (varies)
- +1-2 All Skills
- +20% Increased Attack Speed
- +220-320% Enhanced Damage (varies)
- -23% To Enemy Poison Resistance
- 0.3% (0-29.7) Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
- 25% Chance of Open Wounds
- Freezes Target +3
- socketed (3)