Last Wish runeword (LW)
Last Wish is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining jah + mal + jah + sur + jah + ber into a 6 socket axe, hammer or sword. It requires at least level 65 to equip.
|bonus damage +%||160||170||180||190||200||210||220||230||280|
Last Wish has a 10% chance to cast a level 18 Life Tap on striking. When the curse is active, 50% of all physical damage is returned as life. The percentage of life leech does not scale with the level of the curse, only the radius and duration is increased.
|Life Tap level|
Last Wish has a 6% chance to cast a level 11 Fade when struck. Fade is a great way to increase survivability of any character, as it increases both elemental and physical resistances, and reduces curse duration.
|curse duration reduction %||69||71||73||74||75||76||77||78||79|
|all resistance +%||47||50||52||54||56||57||58||60||60|
|physical resistance +%||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
- 6% Chance To Cast Level 11 Fade When Struck
- 10% Chance To Cast Level 18 Life Tap On Striking
- 20% Chance To Cast Level 20 Charged Bolt On Attack
- Level 17 Might Aura When Equipped
- +330-375% Enhanced Damage (varies)
- Ignore Target's Defense
- 60-70% Chance of Crushing Blow (varies)
- Prevent Monster Heal
- Hit Blinds Target
- (0.5*Clvl)% Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
- socketed (6)