White is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining dol + io into a 2 socket wand. It requires at least level 35 to equip.
Wands can have up to 3 auto mods specific to Necromancers spells ranging between +1 and +3 to skill level. Therefore, you should look for a 2 socket wand with at least some +skills that your build uses. An easy way to quickly find a good wands is to shop with Drognan in act 2. You can reset his shop by exiting and re-entering town.
White increases your Cast Rate by 20%. Faster cast rate reduces the cast animation time of all spells. It does not have any affect on cast delays though.
|faster cast rate frames|
Did you know? It takes on average 25.3 countess runs on Nightmare difficulty to get this runeword.
- +3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
- +20% Faster Cast Rate
- +2 to Bone Spear (Necromancer Only)
- +4 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)
- +3 to Bone Armor (Necromancer Only)
- Hit causes monster to flee 25%
- +10 to vitality
- +13 to mana
- Magic Damage Reduced by 4
- socketed (2)