WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Hey everyone,

Interested to know what your favorite character is!

Let us know what character you like most and why. Do you have different preferences for ladder start, farming, or dueling?

To get this started: My favorite in general is the Assassin. When a new ladder season starts I usually start with a Sorceress. For farming, I prefer either a Barbarian or a Paladin.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Thu Apr 06 2023 by Prowner

I always go Bowazon as my first character, and always go back to them when I get bored. I spent a lot of time on the Amazon Basin in the old days, and love love standing back and raining down destruction. .

Thu Apr 06 2023 by

That's indeed very fun to do, the only thing that keeps me from actually enjoying Amazon is the mana management...

Sat Apr 08 2023 by Prowner

Yes, that’s problematic at times. You sacrifice a little damage by gearing for mana leach/ per kill, but once you’re able to cast/shoot faster, your damage goes up due to the ability to use skills more quickly. I haven’t done the math, but it works for me.

Sat Apr 08 2023 by Tribulus

I have to commit to an Amazon next ladder season!

Sun Apr 09 2023 by Prowner

Sorceress, always "speedrunning" to finish hell as soon as possible on the first day, and hardcore only of course! Favourite for starting and playing end-game character

Mon Apr 17 2023 by Ying#21620